Kwara State Governor, Abdulrahamon Abdulrazaq has garnered widespread praise and approval for his recent nomination of cabinet members.
In a groundbreaking move, Governor Abdulrazaq ensured that 50% of the nominees were women and young people.
This inclusive approach to governance has been hailed as a new dawn by many, celebrating it as a defining moment.
The following are the names of the appointees:
1. Abdulganiyu AbdulAzeez – Asa
2. Hon. Aliyu Kora Sabi – Baruteen
3. Sheu Ndanusa Usman – Edu
4. Afolasade Opeyemi Kemi – Ekiti
5. Dr. Segun Ogunsola – Ifelodun
6. Abdulquawiy Olododo – Illorin East
7. Sa’adatu Modibbo-Kawu – Illorin South
8. Senior Ibrahim Suleiman – Illorin West
9. Hauwa Nuru – Illorin West
10. Damilola Yusuf – Isin
11. Oloruntoyosi Thomas – Isin
12. Bola Olukoku – Irepodun
13. Hon. Abubakar Abdullahi Bata – Kaiama
14. Bello John Olanrewaju – Moro
15. Dr. Amina El-Imam – Offa
16. Dr. Mary Arinde – Oke-Ero
17. Olaitan Buraimon – Oyun
18. Usman Yunusa – Patigi
Governor Abdulrazaq’s commitment to inclusivity in his cabinet selection reflects a major step forward in achieving balanced representation and empowering the voices of women and youth in Kwara State.